Tensile Membrane Structures provide virtually unlimited designs of distinctive elegant forms that can be realized because of the unique flexible characteristics of membrane, resulting in an iconic and unique structure or feature for any building owner, city or even region. A Tensile Membrane Structures is designed to withstand any weather conditions sufficiently at any location. Low-grade tensile fabric buildings typically become weakened during the summer months because the high heat spoils the fabric materials. On the other hand, tensile fabric buildings, which are all- weather structures, are available with a pre- engineered high-grade, galvanized steel truss frame. Not only will you get outer walls that are more attractive, but also increased flexibility for speedy erection and relocation.
- High strength and intensity but light weight
- Waterproof, UV resistance, heat insulation,anti-aging, Transmittance ect.
- Moisture proof, smoke proof, soundproof self-cleaning, beautiful view
- Modern design, Easy to install
- Used in seasonal or permanent structures for indoor sports and recreational facilities as gymnasiums, stadiums, swimming pools, cafeterias and food courts, exhibition and conventional centers, canopies and vehicle parkings, etc
High frequency butt-joint welded canopy panels with tape reinforcing - the best industry practice for strength while providing an attractive smooth finish.Canopy perimeters are stitched using Tenara PTFE sewing thread unaffected by UV, salt water, acid rain, pollutants or micro-organisms.
DurabilityOur all steel frame constructions are wind-rated, commercial quality and designed to last. Choose from a wide range of fabric and steel powder coat colours, or opt for marine grade 316, all stainless steel frame.
ConvenienceThe PVC canopy is waterproof, UV resistant, anti-fungal, easy-clean PVDF coating industry leading fabric technology means long life with low maintenance
Marine grade 316 stainless steel under arm cables with tension adjustment ensure membrane tension can be maintained over time.